Terms and Conditions of Sale
1. PRICE. All prices quoted are GB£ Sterling, excluding V.A.T.
2. MAINLAND UK DELIVERY. Our carriage paid order value is £150.00 net. Order with a net value below £150.00 will be charged carriage at £6.50 (Mainland UK).
3. NORTHERN IRELAND AND OFFSHORE ISLANDS. All prices are subject to V.A.T. (except Channel Islands with a valid V.A.T. number). Our carriage paid order value is £250.00 net. Orders with a net value below £250.00 will be charged carriage at £15.00.
4. EXPORT. Please provide UK mainland shipper details. All prices given are ExWorks.
5. ACCEPTANCE AND CONFLICTING CONDITIONS. Order placed by the customer whether in writing, verbally or by any other means shall be deemed to constitute an offer by the Customer to enter into a contract on these conditions, which offer shall be accepted by the Company signing this Order Form or in default, by fulfilling the said order. Any conflicting conditions stated in the Customer’s order or in any other document, and in particular (but without prejudice to the generality of the above) any condition stating that the Customer’s conditions of purchase shall prevail over these Conditions, shall not take effect unless agreed to in writing by a Director of the Company.
6. PACK QUANTITIES. All products should be ordered in minimum pack quantities of six or we reserve the right to amend to the nearest multiple.
7. STOCK AVAILABILTY. Whilst we make every effort to keep stock available of all lines, occasionally an item will be out of stock due to high demand. We reserve the right to make part deliveries.
8. DESPATCH. Pulp Cards Ltd. will use its best endeavours to despatch the goods by any estimated date though Pulp Cards Ltd. will not incur any liability whatsoever for failure to dispatch by such estimated date.
9. CLAIMS. All claims for damaged goods must be reported within 72 hours of receipt. Pulp Cards Ltd. liability howsoever arising shall be limited to the price and in any event will not include any consequential loss or damage.
10. PAYMENT. The following payment methods are possible: Credit and Debit cards except American Express – please telephone 0121 434 4444 to make payment. Please make GB£ cheques payable to Pulp Cards Ltd. BACS – please email email@example.com for BACS info.
11. CREDIT. Credit terms are 30 days from date of invoice. Pulp Cards Ltd. reserves the right to charge interest at 3.5% above Bank of England Minimum Lending Rate calculated on a daily basis on invoiced amounts not settled within thirty days of date of invoice. Any costs incurred by the Company in collecting the amount outstanding, whether by legal proceedings, collection agencies or otherwise will be recoverable as part of the debt.
12. PRO-FORMA INVOICES. If you do not wish to have credit terms with us you will still need to complete a new account form. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request this form.
13. RISK AND TITLE. Title to the products shall remain with Pulp Cards Ltd. and shall not pass to the customer until the purchase price for the products has been paid in full and received by Pulp Cards Ltd. Until the title to products supplied passes, Pulp Cards Ltd. and its agents and employees shall be entitled at any time and without need to give notice enter upon any property upon which the products are stored, or upon which Pulp Cards Ltd. reasonably believed them to be kept.
14. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. The sale of the goods by the Company to the Customer shall not confer upon the customer any right to use the trademarks or other intellectual property rights of the Company and such rights shall at all times remain the exclusive property of the company.
15. COPYRIGHT. Copyright of the products remains the property of the individual artists and/or Pulp Cards Ltd. No copies of these products can be made without the written permission of Pulp Cards Limited.